Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW. This smartphone comes with advanced night mode, over exposure suppression support, 4GB Random access memory, Face ID recognition technology, automatic scene detection, high dynamic range support, cooling vents, 5100mAh battery, 128GB internal storage space and 215g weight. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of BLU G90 Pro G0370WW, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on BLU G90 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on BLU G90 Pro.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your BLU G90 Pro G0370WW with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. BLU G90 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your BLU G90 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. If you see “no command” message on BLU G90 Pro, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
4. Select “Enter fastboot” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Enter fastboot” option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on BLU G90 Pro.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your BLU G90 Pro with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put BLU G90 Pro into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on BLU G90 Pro G0370WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU G90 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.