Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2. This smartphone comes with 2D face recognition, phone screen projection support, 6GB Random access memory, selfie mirroring, watermarks, 1080p video recording support, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, phase detection autofocus support and 6.74 inches TFT LCD display. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Honor X7a RKY-LX2, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Honor X7a. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Honor X7a.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Honor X7a RKY-LX2 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Honor X7a RKY-LX2 with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Honor X7a RKY-LX2. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Honor X7a battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Honor X7a.
2. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
3. Press power button and volume down button simultaneously.
4. Release power button and volume down button after you see “Fastboot” message on your phone. Your Honor X7a will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Honor X7a.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Honor X7a with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Honor X7a into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Honor X7a RKY-LX2. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Honor X7a. You must check your email to activate subscription.