Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00. It is available in cocoa gold, golden black and pearl white color options. This smartphone comes with 8GB Random access memory, ambient light sensor, 13MP front facing camera, slow motion selfie, 4K video recording support, proximity sensor, 256GB internal storage space and colour temperature sensor. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Huawei P50 ABR-AL00, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Huawei P50 into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Huawei P50.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Huawei P50 ABR-AL00 with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Huawei P50. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Huawei P50 battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Huawei P50.
2. Press Volume down button on your phone.
3. Keep pressing volume down button and connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
4. Release Volume down button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen. Your Huawei P50 will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Huawei P50.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Huawei P50 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Huawei P50 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Huawei P50 ABR-AL00. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Huawei P50. You must check your email to activate subscription.