Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Infinix Note 10 X693. It comes with 2MP monochrome camera, side mounted fingerprint scanner, 18W fast charging support, 6GB Random access memory, 5000mAh battery, USB Type-C v2.0, 128GB internal storage space, accelerometer sensor, 16MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and FM radio. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Infinix Note 10 X693, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Infinix Note 10 X693. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Infinix Note 10 into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Infinix Note 10.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Infinix Note 10 X693 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Infinix Note 10 X693 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Infinix Note 10 X693. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Infinix Note 10 X693 with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Infinix Note 10. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Infinix Note 10 X693. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Infinix Note 10 battery must be above 84 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Infinix Note 10 X693 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix Note 10.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Infinix Note 10 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “Reboot to bootloader” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Infinix Note 10 X693 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Infinix Note 10.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Infinix Note 10 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Infinix Note 10 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Infinix Note 10 X693. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Note 10. You must check your email to activate subscription.