Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821. It comes with double-loop design, cinematic display, phase detection autofocus support, XOS 12 operating system, gyro sensor, high dynamic range support, 108MP rear camera, Quad LED flash, 8GB Random access memory and proximity sensor. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Infinix Zero 20 X6821, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Infinix Zero 20. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Infinix Zero 20.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Infinix Zero 20 X6821 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Infinix Zero 20 X6821 with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Infinix Zero 20 X6821. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Infinix Zero 20 battery must be above 89 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix Zero 20.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Infinix Zero 20 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “Enter fastboot” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Infinix Zero 20.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Infinix Zero 20 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Infinix Zero 20 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Infinix Zero 20 X6821. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Zero 20. You must check your email to activate subscription.