Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Motorola Moto E3 XT1700 (taido). This smartphone comes with 5.0 inches display, corning gorilla glass 3 protection, 8GB internal storage space, 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution, 1GB Random access memory, Mediatek MT6735P processor, high dynamic range support, 8MP rear camera, auto focus and LED flash. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Moto E3 XT1700 (taido), then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Moto E3 XT1700. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Motorola Moto E3 into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Motorola Moto E3.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Moto E3 XT1700 (taido) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Moto E3 XT1700 (taido) to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Moto E3 XT1700 (taido). The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Moto E3 XT1700 (taido) with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Moto E3. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Moto E3 XT1700 (taido). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Moto E3 battery must be above 84 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Motorola Moto E3 XT1700 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto E3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. You have to select “Fastboot Mode” option using volume up button. Press volume down button to confirm “Fastboot Mode” option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Motorola Moto E3 XT1700 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Motorola Moto E3.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Moto E3 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Moto E3 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Moto E3 XT1700 (taido). If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto E3. You must check your email to activate subscription.