Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Motorola Moto G Fast XT2045-3 (rav). This smartphone comes with hybrid dual SIM support, Adreno 610 graphics processing unit, 6.4 inches display, 3GB Random access memory, Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 processor, 32GB internal storage space, 720 x 1560 pixels screen resolution, 16MP rear camera and panorama support. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Moto G Fast XT2045-3, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Moto G Fast XT2045-3. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Motorola Moto G Fast into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Motorola Moto G Fast.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Moto G Fast XT2045-3 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Moto G Fast XT2045-3 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Moto G Fast XT2045-3. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Moto G Fast XT2045-3 with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Moto G Fast. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Moto G Fast XT2045-3. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Moto G Fast battery must be above 84 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Motorola Moto G Fast XT2045-3 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Moto G Fast.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Motorola Moto G Fast XT2045-3 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Motorola Moto G Fast.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Moto G Fast with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Moto G Fast into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Moto G Fast XT2045-3. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Moto G Fast. You must check your email to activate subscription.