Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060). It comes with 2MP front facing camera, 131g weight, 1GB Random access memory, Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, 8GB internal storage space, 2150mAh battery, accelerometer sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB v2.0, Mali-T720MP1 graphics processing unit and Bluetooth v4.2. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060), then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Nokia 1 into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Nokia 1.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060) to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060). The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060) with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Nokia 1. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Nokia 1 battery must be above 82 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nokia 1.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. If you see Android logo or “No command” message on Nokia 1, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “Reboot to bootloader” option using Nokia 1 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060) using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Nokia 1.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Nokia 1 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Nokia 1 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Nokia 1 (TA-1047, TA-1060). If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nokia 1. You must check your email to activate subscription.