Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Cricket Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218. It comes with plastic frame, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor, 2GB Random access memory, 5.45 inches display, 8 Megapixel rear camera, panorama support, auto focus, high dynamic range support and 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Cricket Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Nokia C2 Tava into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Cricket Nokia C2 Tava.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218 with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Nokia C2 Tava. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Nokia C2 Tava battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Cricket Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Connect charger with your Nokia C2 Tava via USB cable, then press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume down button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Cricket Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Nokia C2 Tava.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Nokia C2 Tava with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Nokia C2 Tava into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Nokia C2 Tava TA-1218. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Nokia C2 Tava. You must check your email to activate subscription.