Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Poco C65 (2310FPCA4G, 2310FPCA4I) (air). This smartphone comes with AI face unlock protection, virtual proximity sensor, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Bluetooth v5.3, 3.5mm headphone jack, near field communication support and FM radio. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Poco C65 2310FPCA4G, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Poco C65. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Poco C65.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Poco C65 2310FPCA4G with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Poco C65. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Poco C65 battery must be above 82 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Poco C65.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen. Your Poco C65 will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging in Poco C65.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Poco C65 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Poco C65 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Poco C65 2310FPCA4G. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Poco C65. You must check your email to activate subscription.