Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261. You can do various things in fastboot mode. This smartphone comes with Realme user interface, 13-Megapixel rear camera, phase detection auto focus support, Unisoc T610 processor, high dynamic range support, 6.5 inches display, Android 10 operating system and 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Realme C21Y RMX3261, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Realme C21Y into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Realme C21Y.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Realme C21Y RMX3261 to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Realme C21Y RMX3261 with PC after activating USB debugging option. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Realme C21Y. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Realme C21Y battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your phone.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen. Your Realme C21Y will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261 using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About” option on your Realme C21Y.
2. Tap “Baseband and Kernel version” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now in developer mode” message.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again, then tap “Additional Settings” Menu on your phone.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Attach your phone with computer via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Realme C21Y into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Realme C21Y RMX3261. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Realme C21Y. You must check your email to activate subscription.