Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Redmi A2 (23028RN4DG, 23026RN54G) (cloud). This smartphone comes with dual SIM support, 9.1mm thickness, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution, high dynamic range support, 8 Megapixel rear camera, 1080p video recording support and 6.52 inches display. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Redmi A2 23028RN4DG, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Redmi A2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Xiaomi Redmi A2.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Redmi A2 23028RN4DG with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Redmi A2 battery must be above 96 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Redmi A2.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen. Your Redmi A2 will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging in Redmi A2.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Redmi A2 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Redmi A2 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Redmi A2 23028RN4DG. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Redmi A2. You must check your email to activate subscription.