Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on TCL 20S T773O. This smartphone comes with 199g weight, 3.5mm audio jack, 5000mAh battery, 6GB Random access memory, Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 processor, 256GB internal storage space, 16MP front facing camera, side mounted fingerprint scanner, 1080p video recording support and accelerometer sensor. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of TCL 20S T773O, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on TCL 20S T773O. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering TCL 20S into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on TCL 20S.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on TCL 20S T773O without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on TCL 20S T773O to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on TCL 20S T773O. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your TCL 20S T773O with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on TCL 20S. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on TCL 20S T773O. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. TCL 20S battery must be above 84 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on TCL 20S T773O Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your TCL 20S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Enter fastboot” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Enter fastboot” option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on TCL 20S T773O using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on TCL 20S.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your TCL 20S with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put TCL 20S into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on TCL 20S T773O. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your TCL 20S. You must check your email to activate subscription.