Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on TCL NxtPaper 10s 9081X. This smartphone comes with 8.3mm thickness, 8MP rear camera, LED flash, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, 10.1 inches display, Android 11 operating system, dual speakers, proximity sensor, 1080p video recording support and 1200 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of NxtPaper 10s 9081X, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on NxtPaper 10s 9081X. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering TCL NxtPaper 10s into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on NxtPaper 10s.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on NxtPaper 10s 9081X without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on NxtPaper 10s 9081X to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on NxtPaper 10s 9081X. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your NxtPaper 10s 9081X with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on NxtPaper 10s. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on NxtPaper 10s 9081X. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. NxtPaper 10s battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on TCL NxtPaper 10s 9081X Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your TCL NxtPaper 10s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Enter fastboot” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Enter fastboot” option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on TCL NxtPaper 10s 9081X using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on TCL NxtPaper 10s.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your TCL NxtPaper 10s with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put TCL NxtPaper 10s into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on NxtPaper 10s 9081X. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your NxtPaper 10s. You must check your email to activate subscription.