Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j). This smartphone comes with 6000mAh battery, microUSB v2.0, 128GB internal storage space, 18W fast charging support, 6GB Random access memory, 8MP front facing camera, dual LED flash, 1080p video recording support, rear mounted fingerprint scanner and Mediatek Helio G80 processor. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j), then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Tecno Pova. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Tecno Pova.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j) to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j). The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j) with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Tecno Pova LD7. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Tecno Pova battery must be above 82 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. If you see “no command” message on Tecno Pova, then press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
4. Select “Enter fastboot” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Enter fastboot” option.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j) using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Tecno Pova.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Tecno Pova with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Tecno Pova into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Tecno Pova (LD7, LD7j). If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Tecno Pova. You must check your email to activate subscription.