Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Vivo iQOO Z5x V2131A. This smartphone comes with 189g weight, 8MP front facing camera, Quasi-Zenith satellite system (QZSS) support, MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G processor, 256GB internal storage space, 5000mAh battery, 8GB Random access memory, 44W fast charging support and accelerometer sensor. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of iQOO Z5x V2131A, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on iQOO Z5x V2131A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering iQOO Z5x into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Vivo iQOO Z5x.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on iQOO Z5x V2131A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on iQOO Z5x V2131A to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on iQOO Z5x V2131A. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your iQOO Z5x V2131A with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on iQOO Z5x. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on iQOO Z5x V2131A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Vivo iQOO Z5x battery must be above 84 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Vivo iQOO Z5x V2131A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your iQOO Z5x.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen. Your iQOO Z5x will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Vivo iQOO Z5x V2131A using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Vivo iQOO Z5x.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your iQOO Z5x with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put iQOO Z5x into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on iQOO Z5x V2131A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your iQOO Z5x. You must check your email to activate subscription.