Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Vivo S12 V2162A. This smartphone comes with under display fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth v5.2, Quasi-Zenith satellite system support, 4200mAh battery, MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G processor, 12GB Random access memory, 44W fast charging support, accelerometer sensor, 256GB internal storage space and 44MP front facing camera. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Vivo S12 V2162A, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Vivo S12 V2162A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Vivo S12 into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Vivo S12.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Vivo S12 V2162A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Vivo S12 V2162A to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Vivo S12 V2162A. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Vivo S12 V2162A with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Vivo S12. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Vivo S12 V2162A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Vivo S12 battery must be above 82 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Vivo S12 V2162A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo S12.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen. Your Vivo S12 will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Vivo S12 V2162A using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Vivo S12.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Vivo S12 with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Vivo S12 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Vivo S12 V2162A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo S12. You must check your email to activate subscription.