Androidbiits.com will help you to enter fastboot mode on Vivo Y55s V2164A. This smartphone comes with proximity sensor, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G processor, 1080p video recording support, OriginOS, Android 11 operating system, side mounted fingerprint scanner and 8MP front facing camera. If you are planning to write data directly to the internal memory of Vivo Y55s V2164A, then you have to enter into fastboot mode. As we know writing data directly to the internal memory is an important task. You can do it after entering your phone into fastboot mode. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can enter fastboot mode on Vivo Y55s V2164A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Vivo Y55s 5G into recovery mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to enter fastboot mode on Vivo Y55s 5G.
Fastboot mode is very important for all Android smartphone users. I am hoping that you will be able to boot fastboot mode on Vivo Y55s V2164A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations. You have to press a combination of buttons on Vivo Y55s V2164A to enter into fastboot mode. Every Android smartphone users must know the method for entering into fastboot mode. It allows users to unlock bootloader and relock bootloader. It allows users to install custom recovery. It also allows users to install ROM on phone.
There are two methods for entering fastboot mode on Vivo Y55s V2164A. The first method is ADB method. You have to use ADB for entering into fastboot mode. It requires Android SDK Platform tools. You have to download and install SDK Platform tools on your PC. Then, you have to connect your Vivo Y55s V2164A with PC after activating Developer options and USB Debugging. The second method is button combination method. You can enter fastboot mode using button combinations on Vivo Y55s. It does not require any tool. This is the most popular method for entering into fastboot mode.
Below are the steps using which you can enter fastboot mode on Vivo Y55s V2164A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during this process. Vivo Y55s battery must be above 86 percentage before entering into fastboot mode. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Vivo Y55s 5G V2164A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Vivo Y55s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Fastboot” message on screen. Your Vivo Y55s will enter into fastboot mode.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Vivo Y55s 5G V2164A using ADB [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Vivo Y55s.
2. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
3. Attach your Vivo Y55s with computer via USB cable.
4. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
5. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
6. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window. You can also type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
7. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
8. If your phone is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
9. Enter the following command to put Vivo Y55s into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
In this way you can enter fastboot mode on Vivo Y55s V2164A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while entering into fastboot mode, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Vivo Y55s. You must check your email to activate subscription.