Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Alcatel 1E 4034T. It comes with 2MP front facing camera, 960 x 480 pixels screen resolution, 512MB Random access memory, 134g weight, Quad Core 1.3GHz processor, 8GB internal storage space and 4.0 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Alcatel 1E 4034T. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel 1E 4034T. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel 1E 4034T. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel 1C. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel 1E.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Alcatel 1E 4034T without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Alcatel 1E 4034T. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Alcatel 1E 4034T, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Alcatel 1E 4034T, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel 1E 4034T. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel 1E battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel 1E 4034T Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel 1E.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your Alcatel 1E will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Alcatel 1E volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Alcatel 1E 4034T. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Alcatel 1E, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel 1E. You must check your email to activate subscription.