Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. It comes with face tracking support, plastic frame, AI scene detection support, IMG8322 graphics processing unit, SC9863A Octa-Core processor, Android 11 operating system, 3000mAh battery, 13MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and microUSB v2.0. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Nokia C30 TA-1377 into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Alcatel 1L Pro 2021.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Alcatel 1L Pro 2021 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Alcatel 1L Pro 2021, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Alcatel 1L Pro 2021, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel 1L Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel 1L Pro 2021 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel 1L Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. If you see Android Logo or “no command” message on your phone, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your Alcatel 1L Pro 2021 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Alcatel 1L Pro 2021 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm it.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Alcatel 1L Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel 1L Pro 2021. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.