Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Alcatel OneTouch Hero (8020A, 8020D, 8020E). It comes with Stylus support, 367 pixels per inch (ppi) density, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Mediatek MT6589 processor, 3400mAh battery, Digital Living Network Alliance certification and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Hero 8020A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel One Touch Hero.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel Hero battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel One Touch Hero (8020A, 8020D, 8020E) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel One Touch Hero.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “English” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option. Your Alcatel One Touch Hero will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Alcatel One Touch Hero volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Alcatel Hero (8020A, 8020D). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Alcatel Hero, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel Hero. You must check your email to activate subscription.