Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X). It comes with oleophobic coating, stereo speakers, phase detection auto focus support, Bluetooth v4.2, FM radio, high dynamic range support and USB Type-C v2.0. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Idol 5s 6060S. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Cricket Alcatel One Touch Idol 4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel Idol 5s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel Idol 5s battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel Idol 5s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Alcatel Idol 5s will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see Android Logo or “No command” message on Alcatel Idol 5s screen, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Alcatel Idol 5s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Alcatel Idol 5s (6060S, 6060X). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Alcatel Idol 5s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel Idol 5s. You must check your email to activate subscription.