Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Alcatel Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D, 4034E, 4034F, 4034X, 4034G). It comes with 233 pixels per inch (ppi) density, Mediatek MT6580M processor, 1GB Random access memory, Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, 4.0 inches display, Mali-400MP2 graphics processing unit and 9.7mm thickness. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixi 4 4034A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel Pixi 3 4.5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pixi 4 4.0.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D), because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pixi 4 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel Pixi 4 4.0 (4034F, 4034X, 4034G) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel Pixi 4.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “English” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option. Your Alcatel Pixi 4 will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Alcatel Pixi 4 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Pixi 4 (4034A, 4034D). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pixi 4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel Pixi 4. You must check your email to activate subscription.