Alcatel Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E) users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Alcatel Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset 5056G. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Boost Mobile LG K51 LMK500UM3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Pop 4 Plus 5056G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Alcatel Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your 5056G.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on 5056G.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Alcatel Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on 5056G screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using 5056G volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Pop 4 Plus 5056G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Pop 4 Plus (5056G, 5056E). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.