Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I). It comes with 2960mAh battery, 3.5mm audio jack, Mali-T860MP2 graphics processing unit, 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution, 13MP rear camera, phase detection auto focus support and 5.5 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pop 4S 5095K. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel Flash Plus 2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pop 4S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Alcatel Pop 4S 5095K, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel Pop 4S battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel Pop 4S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Alcatel Pop 4S will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see Android Logo or “No command” message on Alcatel Pop 4S screen, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Alcatel Pop 4S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Alcatel Pop 4S (5095K, 5095I). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Alcatel Pop 4S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel Pop 4S. You must check your email to activate subscription.