Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Alcatel One Touch Pop C9 7047D. It comes with stereo FM radio, 2500mAh battery, Digital Living Network Alliance certification, Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, 9.5mm thickness, 1GB Random access memory and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Alcatel Pop C9 7047D. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel Pop C9 7047D. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pop C9 7047D. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel One Touch Snap. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel One Touch Pop C9.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Alcatel Pop C9 7047D without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Alcatel Pop C9 7047D. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Alcatel Pop C9 7047D, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Alcatel Pop C9 7047D, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pop C9 7047D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel Pop C9 battery must be above 92 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel One Touch Pop C9 7047D Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel Pop C9.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “English” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option. Your Alcatel Pop C9 will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Alcatel Pop C9 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Alcatel Pop C9 7047D. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Alcatel Pop C9, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel Pop C9. You must check your email to activate subscription.