Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Alcatel OneTouch Pop Up 6044D. It comes with 67.0 percent screen to body ratio, 8.2mm thickness, 2GB Random access memory, Qualcomm MSM8929 Snapdragon 610 processor, 5.0 inches display, Adreno 405 graphics processing unit and 2000mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Alcatel Pop Up 6044D. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Alcatel Pop Up 6044D. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pop Up 6044D. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Alcatel Onetouch Idol X Plus. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Alcatel OneTouch Pop Up.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Alcatel Pop Up 6044D without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Alcatel Pop Up 6044D. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Alcatel Pop Up 6044D, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Alcatel Pop Up 6044D, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Alcatel Pop Up 6044D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Alcatel Pop Up battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Alcatel OneTouch Pop Up 6044D Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Alcatel Pop Up.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “English” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option. Your Alcatel Pop Up will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Yes” option using Alcatel Pop Up volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Alcatel Pop Up 6044D. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Alcatel Pop Up, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Alcatel Pop Up. You must check your email to activate subscription.