Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Asus ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K. It comes with proximity sensor, Oleophobic coating, 5.0 inches display, PowerVR SGX544MP2 graphics processing unit, 540 x 960 pixels screen resolution, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, 10.8mm thickness, 720p video recording support, 8MP rear camera and LED flash. This device was launched in November 2014. You can take good quality photos using 8MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Motorola Moto X. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Asus ZenFone 5.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. ZenFone 5 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Asus ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your ZenFone 5.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see Android Logo or “no command” message on ZenFone 5 screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using ZenFone 5 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on ZenFone 5 A502CG T00K. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your ZenFone 5, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your ZenFone 5. You must check your email to activate subscription.