Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 (X008, X008DB). It comes with Mediatek MT6737 processor, 3.5mm audio jack and microUSB 2.0 support. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 X008DB. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Zenfone Pegasus 3 (X008, X008DB). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Zenfone Pegasus 3 X008DB. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy F41 SM-F415F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Zenfone Pegasus 3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Zenfone Pegasus 3 (X008, X008DB) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Zenfone Pegasus 3 (X008, X008DB). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Zenfone Pegasus 3 (X008, X008DB), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Zenfone Pegasus 3 X008DB, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Zenfone Pegasus 3 X008DB. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Zenfone Pegasus 3 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 X008DB Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Zenfone Pegasus 3. Then press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Power button after you see Logo on screen and keep pressing Volume down button until Android Recovery message appears on your screen. Your Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
3. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
5. Select “YES” option using Zenfone Pegasus 3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
6. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
7. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Zenfone Pegasus 3 (X008, X008DB). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Zenfone Pegasus 3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Zenfone Pegasus 3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.