Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X. It is available in ceramic white and pure black color options. It comes with optical image stabilization support, Intel Atom Z3590 processor, high dynamic range support, ZenUI, Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system, PowerVR G6430 graphics processing unit and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Asus ZenPad 10. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Asus ZenFone Zoom.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. ZenFone Zoom battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your ZenFone Zoom.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
5. If you see “no command” message on ZenFone Zoom, then you have to press power button and volume up simultaneously. You phone will enter into recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using ZenFone Zoom volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Z00X. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your ZenFone Zoom, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your ZenFone Zoom. You must check your email to activate subscription.