Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Asus ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I. It comes with oleophobic coating, 9.7 inches display, Adreno 510 graphics processing unit, Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor, high dynamic range support, 1536 x 2048 pixels screen resolution, 1080p video recording support and 6.8mm thickness. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Z581KL. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Asus ZenPad 3S 10.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on ZenPad 3S Z500KL P00I, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenPad 3S Z500KL P00I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. ZenPad 3S battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Asus ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Asus ZenPad 3S.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume down button. Then, press volume up button to confirm this option.
5. If you see “no command” message on Asus ZenPad 3S, then you have to press power button and volume up simultaneously. You phone will enter into recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using Asus ZenPad 3S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on ZenPad 3S 10 Z500KL P00I. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your ZenPad 3S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your ZenPad 3S. You must check your email to activate subscription.