Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Asus ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002. It comes with proximity sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, digital compass, Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system, light sensor, 1GB Random access memory, 5 Megapixel rear camera, 8GB internal storage space, Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909 v2 processor and Qualcomm Adreno 304 graphics processing unit. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Asus ZenPad 7.0 Z370CG. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Asus ZenPad 7.0.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. ZenPad 7.0 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Asus ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Asus ZenPad 7.0.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your Asus ZenPad 7.0 will enter into Stock Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using Asus ZenPad 7.0 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on ZenPad 7.0 Z370KL P002. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your ZenPad 7.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your ZenPad 7.0. You must check your email to activate subscription.