Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Asus ZenPad C 7.0 Z170MG P001. It comes with oleophobic coating, Mali-400MP2 graphics processing unit, 7.0 inches display, 9.5mm thickness, 1GB Random access memory, Mediatek MT8382V/W processor, 16GB internal storage space, 600 x 1024 pixels screen resolution, Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and 8MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on ZenPad C Z170MG P001. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your ZenPad C Z170MG P001. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenPad C Z170MG P001. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Vivo Y55 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Asus ZenPad C 7.0.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset ZenPad C Z170MG P001 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on ZenPad C Z170MG P001. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your ZenPad C Z170MG P001, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on ZenPad C Z170MG P001, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on ZenPad C Z170MG P001. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. ZenPad C battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Asus ZenPad C 7.0 Z170MG P001 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Asus ZenPad C.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Asus ZenPad C volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option.
5. If you see Android logo or “no command” message on Asus ZenPad C, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using Asus ZenPad C volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on ZenPad C Z170MG P001. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your ZenPad C, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your ZenPad C 7.0. You must check your email to activate subscription.