Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on AT&T Asus Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X. It comes with 7.0 inches display, Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system, 1280 x 800 pixels screen resolution, 1GB random access memory, Intel Atom Z3530 Quad-Core processor, fingerprint sensor, 16GB internal storage space and front stereo speakers. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Memo Pad 7 ME375CL. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Motorola Moto G4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on AT&T Asus Memo Pad 7.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Memo Pad 7 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Asus Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Asus Memo Pad 7.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Asus Memo Pad 7 screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Asus Memo Pad 7 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Memo Pad 7 ME375CL K00X. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Memo Pad 7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Memo Pad 7. You must check your email to activate subscription.