Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA. It comes with nano sim support, 5.68 oz weight, 3GB Random access memory, Android 11 Go operating system, 2500mAh battery, 5MP front facing camera, 32GB internal storage space, Mediatek Helio A22 MT6761 processor, 1080p video recording support and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Cricket Samsung Galaxy A02s. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 2.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your AT&T Calypso 2.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option.
5. If you see “no command” message on AT&T Calypso 2, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using AT&T Calypso 2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 2 U319AA. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Calypso 2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Calypso 2. You must check your email to activate subscription.