Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA. It comes with Google Assistant, face unlock protection, 1080p video recording support, ultra-strong glass, 3000mAh battery, 3GB Random access memory and 32GB onboard memory. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on iQOO 12 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 4.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Calypso 4 U380AA battery must be above 92 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your AT&T Calypso 4.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option.
5. If you see “No command” message on AT&T Calypso 4, then you have to press power button. Keep pressing power button, at the same time you have to press and release volume up button. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Factory data reset” option using AT&T Calypso 4 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on AT&T Calypso 4 U380AA. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your AT&T Calypso 4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Calypso 4. You must check your email to activate subscription.