Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA. It comes with AI scene recognition support, fingerprint reader, near field communication support, quad-core processor, Wi-Fi calling support, 3GB Random access memory, face unlock protection, 1080p video recording support and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your AT&T Motivate Max U668AA. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Honor Magic5 Ultimate. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on AT&T Motivate Max.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Motivate Max U668AA without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T Motivate Max U668AA, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Motivate Max U668AA battery must be above 89 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Motivate Max U668AA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your AT&T Motivate Max.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down to confirm this option.
5. If you see “no command” message on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Factory data reset” option using AT&T Motivate Max volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on AT&T Motivate Max U668AA. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your AT&T Motivate Max, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Motivate Max. You must check your email to activate subscription.