AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140 (TA-1140) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Nokia 3.1 A (TA1140) TA-1140. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset TA1140. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on TA-1140. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your TA1140. If your TA-1140 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Cricket Nokia 3.1 C TA-1141. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on TA-1140. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Nokia 3.1 A TA1140. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset TA1140. The most important thing is that TA-1140 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140, because all data will be deleted from Nokia 3.1 A TA1140 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your TA-1140, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your TA-1140.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140 got broken during the process of factory reset. TA-1140 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140 (TA-1140) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off TA-1140.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone. Your AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140 (TA-1140) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on TA-1140 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on TA-1140.
7. Select “YES” option on TA-1140 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
8. Select “Reboot system now” option on TA-1140 screen using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on TA-1140 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your TA-1140.