Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140 (TA1140). It comes with accelerometer sensor, FM radio, Android 9.0 Pie operating system, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, 1080p video recording support, 9.4mm thickness, 5MP front facing camera, 2GB Random access memory, 2990mAh battery and USB Type-C v2.0. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140 (TA1140). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Cricket Nokia 3.1 C TA-1141. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140 (TA1140) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140 (TA1140). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140 (TA1140), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Nokia 3.1 A battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA1140 (TA-1140) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nokia 3.1 A.
2. Connect charger with your phone via USB cable, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Power button and Volume up button after you see Logo on screen. Remove charger from your phone.
4. If you see Android logo or “No command” message on your screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your Nokia 3.1 A will enter into Recovery mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Nokia 3.1 A volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of AT&T Nokia 3.1 A TA-1140 (TA1140). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nokia 3.1 A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Nokia 3.1 A. You must check your email to activate subscription.