Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA. It comes with QR reader, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, near field communication support, AI camera, 2.2GHz octa-core processor, 4GB Random access memory and 6.6 oz weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for checking IMEI number on Blackview BL9000. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on AT&T Propel 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Propel 5G battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your AT&T Propel 5G.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your AT&T Propel 5G will enter into recovery mode.
5. If you see “No command” message on AT&T Propel 5G, then you have to press power button. Keep pressing power button, at the same time you have to press and release volume up button. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
6. Select “Wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “Wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Factory data reset” option using AT&T Propel 5G volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on AT&T Propel 5G U6080AA. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your AT&T Propel 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Propel 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.