AT&T Radiant Core U304AA users can perform a hard reset of their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of AT&T Radiant Core ATTU304AA. It comes with 5.5 inch Dragontrail glass display with 16.7 million colors. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your AT&T Radiant Core U304AA. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Radiant Core U304AA. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset AT&T Radiant Core U304AA. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Alcatel TCL A1 A501DL. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset AT&T Radiant Core U304AA.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Radiant Core U304AA without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T Radiant Core U304AA. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your Radiant Core U304AA. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting AT&T Radiant Core U304AA, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your AT&T Radiant Core U304AA, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset AT&T Radiant Core U304AA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Radiant Core U304AA battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Hard Reset AT&T Radiant Core U304AA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your AT&T Radiant Core U304AA.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Recovery Mode option.
4. Press Volume down button to confirm Recovery Mode option.
5. Again you have to press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on your phone. Your AT&T Radiant Core U304AA will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “YES” option using AT&T Radiant Core U304AA volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of AT&T Radiant Core U304AA. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Radiant Core U304AA, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Radiant Core U304AA. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.