Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. It comes with 13MP rear camera, LED flash, Infinity-V display, 16M colors, Adreno 506 graphics processing unit, Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 processor, 1080p video recording support, 196g weight, Android 10 operating system and 720×1600 Pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy M01s SM-M017F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of AT&T Samsung Galaxy A02s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy A02s battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Samsung Galaxy A02s SM-A025A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your AT&T Galaxy A02s. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. If you are facing difficulty in turning off your device, then press the power button and volume down button simultaneously on your AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. Release the volume down button as soon as your device turned off and immediately press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy A02s SM-A025A will enter into Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use Power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using AT&T Galaxy A02s volume button. Then, press Power button to confirm this option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press Power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy A02s SM-A025A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Galaxy A02s, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Galaxy A02s. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.