Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. It comes with document editor, near field communication support, 1850mAh battery, microUSB v2.0, compass, GPS, accelerometer sensor, 2MP front facing camera, 130.5g weight, 1GB Random access memory and Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S3 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Galaxy S II Skyrocket battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket. Then press Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously to enter into Stock Recovery mode.
2. Release Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
5. Select “YES” option using Galaxy S II Skyrocket volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
6. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
7. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Galaxy S II Skyrocket, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your AT&T Galaxy S II Skyrocket. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.