Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Blackview A70 Pro GC5035. It comes with exquisite design, streamlined curves, 4GB Random access memory, 13MP Sony IMX258 sensor, 9.6mm thin body, IMG8300 graphics processing unit and Quad-core Unisoc T310 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Blackview A70 Pro GC5035. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Blackview A70 Pro GC5035. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Blackview A70 Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Blackview A70 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Blackview A70 Pro GC5035 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Blackview A70 Pro GC5035. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Blackview A70 Pro GC5035, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Blackview A70 Pro, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Blackview A70 Pro GC5035. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Blackview A70 Pro battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Blackview A70 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Blackview A70 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your Blackview A70 Pro will enter into Recovery mode.
5. If you see “No command” message or Android Logo on Blackview A70 Pro, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Factory data reset” option using Blackview A70 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Blackview A70 Pro GC5035. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Blackview A70 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Blackview A70 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.