BLU Advance L5 A390L users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU Advance L5 A390L. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset A390L. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Advance L5 A390L. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on A390L. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your L5 A390L. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Advance L5 A390L. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU C6 C090EQ. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Advance L5 A390L.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU Advance L5 A390L without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from A390L. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Advance L5 A390L. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A390L. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset L5 A390L. The most important thing is that A390L will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting BLU Advance L5 A390L, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Advance L5 A390L, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset BLU Advance L5 A390L. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Advance L5 A390L battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU Advance L5 A390L Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your A390L.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on A390L.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU Advance L5 A390L will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on A390L screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using A390L volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of BLU Advance L5 A390L. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Advance L5 A390L, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Advance L5 A390L. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.