Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU Bold N2 N0050UU. It comes with 180g weight, 4200mAh battery, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit, MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 processor, 1080p video recording support, under display fingerprint scanner, 16MP front facing camera, 8GB Random Access Memory and 30W fast charging support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU Bold N2 N0050UU. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU Bold N2 N0050UU. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU Bold N2 N0050UU. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A23 5G SM-A236B. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU Bold N2.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU Bold N2 N0050UU without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU Bold N2 N0050UU. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU Bold N2 N0050UU, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU Bold N2 N0050UU, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU Bold N2 N0050UU. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU Bold N2 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU Bold N2 N0050UU Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU Bold N2.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your BLU Bold N2, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using BLU Bold N2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU Bold N2 N0050UU. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU Bold N2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU Bold N2. You must check your email to activate subscription.