BLU C4 (C050U, C050L) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU C4 (C050U, C050L). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset C050U. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your C4 (C050U, C050L). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on C050L. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your C4 (C050U, C050L). If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset C4 (C050U, C050L). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU C5 C014U. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU C4 C050U.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset C4 (C050U, C050L) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from C050U. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on C4 (C050U, C050L). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on C050U. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset C4 C050U. The most important thing is that C050L will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting C4 (C050U, C050L), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your C4 (C050U, C050L), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset C4 (C050U, C050L). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. C4 (C050U, C050L) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU C4 (C050U, C050L) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your C050U.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on C050U.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU C4 C050U will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on C050U screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using C050U volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of C4 (C050U, C050L). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your C4 (C050U, C050L), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding C4 (C050U, C050L). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.