Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU C5L Max C0170WW. It comes with 10.5mm thickness, Android 11 (Go edition) operating system, Mali-T820 MP1 graphics processing unit, Unisoc SC9832 processor, 5.7 inches display, 2GB Random access memory, 480 x 960 pixels screen resolution, 32GB internal storage space and 5MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU C5L Max C0170WW. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU C5L Max C0170WW. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU C5L Max C0170WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Tecno Pova 5G into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU C5L Max.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU C5L Max C0170WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU C5L Max C0170WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU C5L Max C0170WW, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU C5L Max C0170WW, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU C5L Max C0170WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU C5L Max battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU C5L Max C0170WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU C5L Max.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your BLU C5L Max, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using BLU C5L Max volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU C5L Max C0170WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU C5L Max, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU C5L Max. You must check your email to activate subscription.