Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW. It comes with 5.7 inches display, 3000mAh battery, 16GB internal storage space, Wi-Fi Direct support, 8MP front facing camera, 720p video recording support, Bluetooth v4.0 and accelerometer sensor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy S8 plus SM-G9550. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of BLU C6L 2020.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU C6L battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU C6L 2020. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds. If you see “no command” message on your phone, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using BLU C6L volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of BLU C6L 2020 C0090WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your BLU C6L, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU C6L 2020. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.