BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset C0300UU. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on C0300UU. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your C6L C0030LL. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU C5L C0050UU. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU C6L C0300UU.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from C0300UU. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on C0300UU. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset C6L C0300UU. The most important thing is that C0030LL will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your C0300UU.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on C0300UU.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU C6L C0300UU will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on C0300UU screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using C0300UU volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your C6L C0300UU, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding C6L (C0300UU, C0030LL). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.