Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU C7X C290EQ. It comes with accelerometer sensor, 203g weight, FM radio, 720p video recording support, microUSB v2.0, 4000Ah battery, 1GB Random Access Memory, 3.5mm audio jack, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, 32GB internal storage space, 6.5 inches display and Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU C7X C290EQ. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU C7X C290EQ. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU C7X C290EQ. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on BLU J6S. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU C7X.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU C7X C290EQ without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU C7X C290EQ. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU C7X C290EQ, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU C7X C290EQ, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU C7X C290EQ. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU C7X battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU C7X C290EQ Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU C7X.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your BLU C7X, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using BLU C7X volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU C7X C290EQ. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU C7X, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU C7X. You must check your email to activate subscription.